- Low Down Payments- as little as 3.5% down will work in most instances, and 5% covers most others.
- Higher Loan Amounts- In some areas, FHA maximums can exceed conventional loan limits.
- Lower Total Cash to Close- Sellers can help pay closing costs, and borrowers can receive gift money toward their down payments.
- Streamlined and Cash Out Refinancing- Subsequent refinancing can be far easier and more lenient than with conventional loans.
- Purchase and Rehab Financing- Please see the FHA 203k loan and FHA Construction.
- Of course, we’ll always fully assess your situation, educate you on available options and help guide you to financing that suits your needs.